Spring for NONOMO® Baby Hammock - 15 kg
Spring for NONOMO® Baby Hammock up to a max. load of 15 kg
With our NONOMO® Spring you can turn your the NONOMO® Baby Hammock into a soft swaying, full-fledged roost for your baby.
The unique, short, proprietary spring enables you to attach the hammock with the fitting NONOMO® Door Clamp even to door frames.
The security rope of the NONOMO® Spring protects secures the hammock in case of emergency. The additional Spring Cover prevents your fingers from pinching and enhances the spring visually.
Scope of delivery
- special, proprietary spring (made in Germany)
- spring cover is made of organic cotton
- 2x convenient snap hooks
- security rope
Average product review
Safety instructions for Spring for NONOMO® Baby Hammock - 15 kg
- Never use the spring without the safety rope. Make sure that the safety rope is connected to the spring safety hook above and below the spring and that the safety rope is not blocked at all.
- Never expose the NONOMO®Baby Hammock to open fire or direct heat, e.g. furnaces, heaters etc.
- Never leave your child unattended in the NONOMO® Baby Hammock.
- Caution! Never let the Baby sleep in the abdominal or lateral Position inside the NONOMO®. The NONOMO® may only be used in the supine position.
- Hang up the baby hammock approx. 30 cm above the floor.
- The NONOMO® Baby Hammock is suitable for infants and toddlers with a weight of 0-15 kg.
- Keep components out of children's reach; they can cause choking hazard. Before assembly, check parts for their proper condition.
- Do not continue using NONOMO®Baby Hammock after noticing damage or irregularity!
- A hammock is neither a toy nor a gymnastic apparatus!
- Never leave children unattended near the NONOMO®Baby Hammock especially when a baby is laying inside!
- The spring can cause some mechanical noises, if circumstances like temperature or humidity change. Those noises are completely harmless according to the safety of the spring.