The NONOMO Baby Hammock -2nd choice- organic cotton is an exhibit piece, a returned product or merchandise, which shows minor flaws like weaving errors in the cloth or wood.
Our second choice products are fully usable and do not have any safety related issues.
- Solves your baby's problems going to sleep
- Lulls your baby to sleep right away and lets it sleep through longer
- Recommended by midwives
- Supports the proper development of your baby's spinal column
- Alleviates colics
- High sidewalls prevent sensory overload
- Conveys the feeling of being back in the womb
- 100% pure Sheep's wool has a curative effect and prevents overheating
- Highly versatile; can be set up everywhere
- For children up to a weight of 15kg (30 pounds)
- Not chemically treated
- No pollutants
- Handy canvas bag
- Baby hammock
- Mattress, filled with pure sheep's wool, quilted thrice
- Proprietary spring for the NONOMO® Baby Hammock, including cloth cover for the spring
- Detachable ring for washing
- Spreader bar, FSC certified, with closable strings, darkly oiled
- four convenient snap hooks
- 1 meter of chain for easy height adjustment
- chain bag
- Safe eyebolt Ø 8 mm
- Rawlplug for ceiling Installation
- Assembly instructions
We were able to further improve the spring for our NONOMO® Baby Hammock!
The new spring is shorter, therefore better suited for setting the NONOMO® Baby Hammock up in a door frame. Its new characteristics allow for smoother, and longer, rocking and swaying!
The NONOMO® Baby Hammock is delivered in a pre-assembled state. That way, installation is especially simple and quick.