NONOMO® Conversion Kit
Scope of delivery
Average product review
Safety instructions for NONOMO® Conversion Kit
- Never use the spring without the safety rope. Make sure that the safety rope is connected to the spring safety hook above and below the spring and that the safety rope is not blocked at all.
- Never expose the NONOMO®Baby Hammock to open fire or direct heat, e.g. furnaces, heaters etc.
- Never leave your child unattended in the NONOMO® Baby Hammock.
- Caution! Never let the Baby sleep in the abdominal or lateral Position inside the NONOMO®. The NONOMO® may only be used in the supine position.
- Hang up the baby hammock approx. 30 cm above the floor.
- The NONOMO® Baby Hammock is suitable for infants and toddlers with a weight of 0-15 kg.
- Keep components out of children's reach; they can cause choking hazard. Before assembly, check parts for their proper condition.
- Do not continue using NONOMO®Baby Hammock after noticing damage or irregularity!
- A hammock is neither a toy nor a gymnastic apparatus!
- Never leave children unattended near the NONOMO®Baby Hammock especially when a baby is laying inside!
- The spring can cause some mechanical noises, if circumstances like temperature or humidity change. Those noises are completely harmless according to the safety of the spring.