NONOMO® Move 1.0 - Drive for Swinging Hammock
NONOMO® MOVE, the drive for the swinging hammock: gentle movements for a deep and restful sleep
Light swinging movements remind your baby of the wonderful time of security when it still was cuddling in mummy’s tummy. Instinctively, your baby connects the gentle movements of the hammock with safety, physical closeness and warmth. With our innovative hammock drive NONOMO® Move, you can give this unique feeling to your baby anywhere and anytime. The natural swinging movements send your darling into slumberland and give him sweet dreams. Especially for restless or overstimulated babies, the motor is a real help to fall asleep. And when your baby is relaxed, so are you! The handling of the motor is absolutely uncomplicated and of course absolutely safe. Our NONOMO® Move has been especially developed for our hammocks and convinces with numerous positive features. We will explain in the following which features these are!
The NONOMO® Move introduces itself:
Our homes are getting more and more smarter. The various technical achievements make our everyday lives easier and life a little bit better. With the hammock drive Move, the brand NONOMO® turns smart. However, in a completely baby-friendly and loving way. The design and shape are based on the typical character of all NONOMO® products. And since we attach great importance to naturalness in all our products, the drive exclusively supports the natural movements of the spring. You can control the harmonious and calming movements “smartly”.
During the development of the NONOMO® Move, the issue of sustainability was also a high priority. For example, the motor in battery mode is designed to deliver its optimum performance with batteries made from recycled materials. In addition, we paid strict attention to the selection of suppliers and components to ensure that the working conditions on site correspond to the high level of our domestic living and working habits. The materials are characterised by the very highest quality and a very sophisticated finish. Of course, the use of sustainable raw materials was a priority at all times.
As with all NONOMO® products, our primary goal with the Move was and is to offer parents and children the highest possible benefit in combination with maximum comfort and exemplary safety. All components and functions have been meticulously thought through, designed and adapted to the needs of your baby. With the NONOMO® Move, you get another useful module from NONOMO® that makes parent-child time even more enjoyable.
- TIMER FUNCTION - adjustable from 15 minutes to 4 Hours
- WIRELESS & MOBILE - up to 12 hours battery life or use via mains plug
- SOFT PULSE - different adjustable levels support natural movement
Characteristics and properties
Max. 15 kg (33 lbs)
Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.8A Max, Output: 12V 1A
The product must not be used until the instructions have been read!
- WARNING! - Read the instructions before using this product.
- WARNING! - Stop using the product as soon as the child can sit or kneel or pull itself up.
- WARNING! - Do not place additional items (e.g. toys, pillows) in the NONOMO® Swinging Hammock. Risk of suffocation.
- WARNING! - Do not place the product close to another product, which could present a danger of suffocation or strangulation, e.g. strings, blind/curtain cords, etc.
- WARNING! - All components of the swinging hammock must always be properly attached and checked that they are in proper, faultless condition before each use. Conversion or modification is not permitted, otherwise there is a risk of personal injury and damage to property.
- WARNING! - Do not use more than one mattress in the product: danger of suffocation.
- WARNING! - Use only the mattress sold with this crib, do not place a second mattress on it, danger of suffocation. Do not use the mattress without hammock.
- WARNING! - The NONOMO® Move is only to be used with the power adapter provided. In addition, the NONOMO® Move can only be used in countries where there is a power supply for the AC voltage range from 100 to 240 Volts.
- WARNING! - If children or animals swallow the batteries, there is an acute health hazard. If you suspect a battery has been swallowed, seek medical attention right away. Store batteries in such a way that they are inaccessible to children and animals.
- WARNING! - Improper handling of batteries increases the risk of explosion. Keep the batteries in a cool, dry place. Do not expose batteries to excessive heat (such as direct sunlight) or throw them into a fire to dispose of them. When inserting the batteries, make sure the polarity is correct. This is indicated in the battery compartments. Incorrect installation can damage the baby hammock motor. Always use premium-quality batteries. Poor-quality batteries can leak and cause damage. Before installing each battery, make sure the contacts in the battery compartment and on the battery itself are clean and intact. Batteries may only be inserted or changed by adults. Remove the batteries before disposing of the baby hammock motor.
- WARNING! - If you store the baby hammock motor for an extended period of time with the batteries still installed, the batteries can leak and cause permanent damage. The battery acid (electrolyte) is corrosive. If you will not be using the baby hammock motor for a prolonged period of time, store the battery separately. Store batteries in such a way that they are inaccessible to children. Do not remove leaking batteries with your bare hands. Wear normal household rubber gloves to do this. Do not let the battery acid come into contact with your skin, eyes, or mucous membranes. However, if battery fluid does come into contact with your skin, wash your hands immediately and seek medical attention if necessary. Wipe up the leaked battery acid with a damp cloth and dispose of the cloth in the household waste.
- WARNING! - Don't use the NONOMO® Move without spring cover between driving cord and spring. Make sure that the spring cover always covers the spring completely.
- Small individual parts (swivel, snap hooks) are parts that could be swallowed and should never be left lying around loose.
- When not in use, the NONOMO® Move must be switched off, and the power adapter unplugged.
- Never leave your child unattended. Small children and pets should not play unattended nearby when the baby is lying in the swinging hammock.
- The NONOMO® Move is suitable for babies and toddlers weighing from 5 kg to a maximum of 15 kg (approx. 2-2.5 years).
- The NONOMO® Move is only to be used with the power adapter provided for wired use.
- Never hang the swinging hammock near an open fire or other heat sources such as radiators, gas ovens, etc.
- NONOMO® products are only suitable for use indoors and in dry environments.
- Please do not leave the NONOMO® outdoors overnight.
- Always ensure that there is sufficient space.
- A hammock replaces neither cradle nor bed. Your child should be placed in a suitable cradle or bed, if it has to sleep.
- The child may get injured if the amplitude of the swing is excessive (e.g. the child may hit the crib frame, or the crib may hit other furniture);
- Suspended cribs may pose risks to other children;
- Other children may pose additional risks (e.g. by swinging the crib excessively);
- Uneven surfaces can cause instability of the product; Locate suspended cribs in such a way that there is no risk of swing impact (e.g. no risk of the child hitting the crib frame, or the crib hitting other furniture).
- The NONOMO® Move is not to be used with a door frame clamp, the Design frame or the HUG frame. We do not assume any liability for the use of the NONOMO® Move in combination with the fastening options from other manufacturers.
- The NONOMO® Move can only be used at a minimum of 7 degrees Celsius and a maximum of 35 degrees Celsius.
- The NONOMO® Move should not be used in damp rooms or near water
- IMPORTANT: The NONOMO® is neither a swing nor gymnastic or play equipment.
- Never use the NONOMO® special spring without a safety rope and swivel.
- Always ensure that the safety rope is attached underneath the hammock using the snap hook, and that the safety rope is not obstructed.
- When using the ceiling mount, the NONOMO® should be mounted no more than 40 cm above the floor.
- The loose end of the extension chain should be safely stowed in the provided chain bag so that it is out of the reach of children.
- The straps for fixing the spreader bar (not with the BASIC version) should be fixed securely with a double knot so that it is out of the reach of children.
- Before each use, please make sure that the chain is safely stowed away and the straps of the spreader bar are securely knotted and out of the reach of your child.