NONOMO® Arm Swaddle
Suitable for small "escapologists"
- airy even in summer
- no squeezing of legs
- enables a healthy hip development
- allows the swaddling of very large babies
- can be used over the sleeping bag
How to use the NONOMO® Arm Swaddle:
- Place your baby in the middle of the unfolded NONOMO® Arm Swaddle.
- Run the inner wing forward underneath your baby's axils.
- Close the inner velcro strap across the belly of your baby.
- Place the arms beside the torso and fold the small pad above the arm outward.
- Close the outer wing of the NONOMO® Arm Swaddle.
- Check the placement of the NONOMO® Arm Swaddle. It must not be too tight. If your baby is getting cold hands you have to loosen the swaddle because it is definitly too tight.
- Swaddle your child only during bedtime, never when it is awake.
- NEVER leave a swaddled child sleeping on his belly!
- Dress you baby always with light clothes. Always check your child's temperature at first use.
- Check the temperature of your baby's hand regularly. If they are cold the swaddle is too tight.