Always be flexible and mobile with the fitting NONOMO® Door ClampYou can take your NONOMO® Baby Hammock with our door clamp with you, you wherever you go! So, your baby can sleep in its familiar sleeping surrounding, making your trips to relatives, friends and on vacation even more relaxing, for both you and your child!
You can easily fix the door clamp to almost every door frame with a width of 25 cm maximum. Your door frame needs to have and excess length of at least 1,5 cm. But the top of the door frame must not be beveled or rounded.
Our NONOMO® Door Clamp is especially constructed for the NONOMO® hammocks.
Because of its light weight you can utilize it with the NONOMO® spring at every door frame.
Average product review
Safety instructions for Door clamp
- Never use the spring without the safety rope. Make sure that the safety rope is connected to the spring safety hook above and below the spring and that the safety rope is not blocked at all.
- Never expose the NONOMO®Baby Hammock to open fire or direct heat, e.g. furnaces, heaters etc.
- Never leave your child unattended in the NONOMO® Baby Hammock.
- Caution! Never let the Baby sleep in the abdominal or lateral Position inside the NONOMO®. The NONOMO® may only be used in the supine position.
- Hang up the baby hammock approx. 30 cm above the floor.
- The NONOMO® Baby Hammock is suitable for infants and toddlers with a weight of 0-15 kg.
- Keep components out of children's reach; they can cause choking hazard. Before assembly, check parts for their proper condition.
- Do not continue using NONOMO®Baby Hammock after noticing damage or irregularity!
- A hammock is neither a toy nor a gymnastic apparatus!
- Never leave children unattended near the NONOMO®Baby Hammock especially when a baby is laying inside!
- The spring can cause some mechanical noises, if circumstances like temperature or humidity change. Those noises are completely harmless according to the safety of the spring.