NONOMO® Door clamp
Always be flexible and mobile with the fitting NONOMO® Door ClampTake your NONOMO® Baby Hammock with the fitting door clamp with you wherever you go! So, your baby can sleep in its familiar sleeping surrounding, making your trips to relatives or friends and your vacation even more relaxing, for both you and your child!
You can easily fix the door clamp to almost every door frame with a width of 25 cm maximum. Your door frame needs to have an excess length of at least 1,5 cm. The top of the door frame must not be beveled or rounded.
Our NONOMO® Door Clamp is especially made for the NONOMO® Hammocks.
Because of its light weight you can utilize it with the NONOMO® Spring at every door frame.
High forces have an effect on wall bracket, door clamp and stands. Therefore, only use original NONOMO® supplies!
Here, you only get the NONOMO® Door Clamp!
All other items of the NONOMO® Baby Hammock are not included.
Average product review
Safety instructions for NONOMO® Door clamp
- Never use spring without safety rope! Make sure, that the safety rope is connected to the convenient snap hook above and below the spring and that the safety rope is not blocked at all.
- Never expose the NONOMO® Baby Hammock to open fire or direct heat, e.g. furnaces, heaters etc.!
- Never leave your child unattended in the NONOMO® Baby Hammock!
- Caution! Babies must not sleep in the abdominal or lateral position inside the NONOMO®. The NONOMO® may only be used in the supine position.
- Hang up the baby hammock approx. 40 cm above the floor.
- This NONOMO® Baby Hammock is suitable for infants and toddlers with a weight of 0-15 kg.
- Keep components out of reach of children - choking hazard. Before assembly, check parts for their proper condition.
- Do not continue using NONOMO® Baby Hammock after noticing damages or irregularities!
- A hammock is neither a toy nor a gymnastic apparatus!
- Never leave children unattended near the NONOMO® Baby Hammock especially if a baby is laying inside!
- The spring can cause mechanical noises, if circumstances like temperature or humidity change. These noises are completely harmless according to the safety of the spring.
- High forces have an effect on wall brackets, door clamps and stands. Therefore, only use original NONOMO® accessory!