NONOMO® Hammock Stand -basic-
With a height of 194 cm and an area of 112 cm x 112 cm the NONOMO®Hammock Stand -basic- can be set up inside as well as outside. It is made of galvanised steel.
The stand can easily be assembled on your own and disassembled for transport to a handy size of just 100 cm.
You can NOT use the NONOMO® Twin Hammock with the NONOMO® Stand -basic-!
High forces have an effect on wall brackets, door clamps and stands. Therefore, only use original NONOMO® accessory!
Average product review
Safety instructions for NONOMO® Hammock Stand -basic-
- Never use spring without safety rope! Make sure, that the safety rope is connected to the convenient snap hook above and below the spring and that the safety rope is not blocked at all.
- Never expose the NONOMO® Baby Hammock to open fire or direct heat, e.g. furnaces, heaters etc.!
- Never leave your child unattended in the NONOMO® Baby Hammock!
- Caution! Babies must not sleep in the abdominal or lateral position inside the NONOMO®. The NONOMO® may only be used in the supine position.
- Hang up the baby hammock approx. 40 cm above the floor.
- This NONOMO® Baby Hammock is suitable for infants and toddlers with a weight of 0-15 kg.
- Keep components out of reach of children - choking hazard. Before assembly, check parts for their proper condition.
- Do not continue using NONOMO® Baby Hammock after noticing damages or irregularities!
- A hammock is neither a toy nor a gymnastic apparatus!
- Never leave children unattended near the NONOMO® Baby Hammock especially if a baby is laying inside!
- The spring can cause mechanical noises, if circumstances like temperature or humidity change. These noises are completely harmless according to the safety of the spring.
- High forces have an effect on wall brackets, door clamps and stands. Therefore, only use original NONOMO® accessory!