NONOMO® Hammock and Stand -design-
The NONOMO®Hammock -premium- can be hung up easily on the NONOMO® Stand -design-. And you must not drill a single hole into the ceiling.
This stand is made of galvanized steel and is ideal for an indoor usage because of its decorative and inconspicuous character.
The combination of the NONOMO® Stand -design- and our Baby hammock is a real eye catcher and an attractive piece of furniture as well.
You can also combine the NONOMO® Twins Hammock with this stand.
Scope of delivery:
- NONOMO® Stand -design-
- NONOMO®Hammock -premium-
Note: The unrefined cotton can shrink up to 10% at first wash.
Average product review
Safety instructions for NONOMO® Hammock and Stand -design-
- Never use spring without safety rope! Make sure, that the safety rope is connected to the convenient snap hook above and below the spring and that the safety rope is not blocked at all.
- Never expose the NONOMO® Baby Hammock to open fire or direct heat, e.g. furnaces, heaters etc.!
- Never leave your child unattended in the NONOMO® Baby Hammock!
- Caution! Babies must not sleep in the abdominal or lateral position inside the NONOMO®. The NONOMO® may only be used in the supine position.
- Hang up the baby hammock approx. 40 cm above the floor.
- This NONOMO® Baby Hammock is suitable for infants and toddlers with a weight of 0-15 kg.
- Keep components out of reach of children - choking hazard. Before assembly, check parts for their proper condition.
- Do not continue using NONOMO® Baby Hammock after noticing damages or irregularities!
- A hammock is neither a toy nor a gymnastic apparatus!
- Never leave children unattended near the NONOMO® Baby Hammock especially if a baby is laying inside!
- The spring can cause mechanical noises, if circumstances like temperature or humidity change. These noises are completely harmless according to the safety of the spring.
- High forces have an effect on wall brackets, door clamps and stands. Therefore, only use original NONOMO® accessory!