Spring for the NONOMO® Hammock - with load from 15 to 30 kg
Spring for NONOMO® Hammock
Some day, your child is too large for the normal NONOMO® Spring. But with the successor spring your little one does not need to abstain from the NONOMO®Hammock. This spring can be strained between 15 kg and 30 kg.
The NONOMO® Spring is made in Germany, delivered with an additional security rope to secure the hammock in case of overexpansion. The spring cover prevents from pinching your fingers and also enhances the spring visually.
It's necessary to use the larger NONOMO® Spring in combination with the NONOMO® XL Hammock. So, your darling can continue dreaming while swaying softly inside the NONOMO® XL Hammock.
Scope of delivery
- special proprietary spring (made in Germany)
- cover made of untreated cotton
- 2 x convenient snap hooks
- security rope
Stands, door clamps and wall mounts are not suitable for a load over 15 kg and may not be used with the NONOMO XL-Baby Hammock.
Average product review
Safety instructions for Spring for the NONOMO® Hammock - with load from 15 to 30 kg:
- Never use the spring without the safety rope. Make sure that the safety rope is connected to the spring safety hook above and below the spring and that the safety rope is not blocked at all.
- Never expose the NONOMO® XL Hammock to open fire or direct heat, e.g. furnaces, heaters etc.
- Never leave your child unattended in the NONOMO® XL Hammock.
- Caution! Never let the Baby sleep in the abdominal or lateral Position inside the NONOMO®. The NONOMO® may only be used in the supine position.
- Hang up the baby hammock approx. 30 cm above the floor.
- The NONOMO® XL Hammock is suitable for infants and toddlerswith a weight of 15-30 kg and .
- Stands, Wall mounts and door clamps are not suitable for the NONOMO® XL (Mini, Midi, Maxi).
- Keep components out of children's reach they can cause choking hazard. Before assembly, check parts for their proper condition.
- Do not continue using NONOMO® XL Hammock after noticing damage or irregularity!
- A hammock is neither a toy nor a gymnastic apparatus!
- Never leave children unattended near the NONOMO® XL Hammock especially when a baby is inside!
- The spring can cause some mechanical noises if circumstances like temperature or humidity change. Those noises are completely harmless according to the safety of the spring.