Spring for NONOMO® Hammock - with max. weight load between 15 and 30 kg
Spring for NONOMO® Hammock
One day, the weight of your child is too much for the small NONOMO® Spring. Then, you have to change the spring so that your little one can still use its NONOMO®Hammock.
The NONOMO® Spring is made in Germany and delivered with an additional security rope to secure the hammock in case of overexpansion. The spring cover prevents your fingers from pinching and also enhances the spring visually.
This spring can be strained between 15 kg and 30 kg.
If you want to use a NONOMO ® XL it's necessary to use it in combination with the larger NONOMO® Spring. So, your darling can continue dreaming while swaying softly inside the NONOMO® XL Hammock.
Scope of delivery
- special proprietary spring (made in Germany)
- cover made of untreated cotton
- 2 x convenient snap hooks
- security rope
Stands, door clamps and wall mounts are not suitable for a load over 15 kg and may not be used with the NONOMO XL-Baby Hammock.
High forces have an effect on wall bracket, door clamp and stands. Therefore, only use original NONOMO® supplies!
Average product review
Safety instructions for Spring for NONOMO® Hammock - with max. weight load between 15 and 30 kg:
- Never use spring without safety rope! Make sure, that the safety rope is connected to the convenient snap hook above and below the spring and that the safety rope is not blocked at all.
- Never expose the NONOMO® XL Hammock to open fire or direct heat, e.g. furnaces, heaters etc.!
- Never leave your child unattended in the NONOMO® XL Hammock.
- Caution! Babies must not sleep in the abdominal or lateral position inside the NONOMO®. The NONOMO® may only be used in the supine position.
- Hang up the baby hammock approx. 40 cm above the floor.
- This NONOMO® XL Hammock is suitable for infants and toddlerswith a weight of 15-30 kg and .
- Stands, Wall mounts and door clamps are not suitable for the NONOMO® XL (Mini, Midi, Maxi).
- Keep components out of reach of children - choking hazard. Before assembly, check parts for their proper condition.
- Do not continue using NONOMO® XL Hammock after noticing damage or irregularity!
- A hammock is neither a toy nor a gymnastic apparatus!
- Never leave children unattended near the NONOMO® XL Hammock especially if a baby is inside!
- The spring can cause some mechanical noises if circumstances like temperature or humidity change. These noises are completely harmless according to the safety of the spring.
- ? High forces have an effect on wall brackets, door clamps and stands. Therefore, only use original NONOMO® accessory!