- Can attenuate the Moro reflex which causes babies to frighten and start cry attacks
- Conveys familiar narrowness like in womb to baby and makes them feel content
- Possibility of facilitated nappy changing: lose center Velcro® and slip the foot-pocket over baby's feet
- Swaddled suckling can be put in a car seat and belt on
Scope of delivery
- NONOMO®Swaddle made of 100% cotton
NONOMO®Swaddle is available in two sizes
- Size 1: 0 - 4 months
- Size 2: 4 - 6 months
Close Velcro® fastenings before washing swaddle.
- Place your baby with its feet in the foot-pocket. Make sure, that baby lies up to its base of the neck in the swaddle blanket.
- Open the Velcro® on the top of the foot-pocket and swaddle the left wing tightly around body and right arm of baby. Fasten wing on the Velcro® of foot-pocket afterwards.
- Tighten right wing firmly around the left wing and the left arm. Affix both Velcro® on appropriate Velcro® material on the outer part of the left wing.
Take heed of not strangulating your child.Enjoy a peaceful and sound sleep now!
- Swaddle baby only during sleeping times.
- Never let a swaddled baby lie on tummy!
- Put light clothes on baby and control your child's temperature to avoid overheating.