NONOMO® Wall Bracket
The NONOMO® Wall Bracket is perfect if your ceilings are not load-bearing and if you don`t have enough space for a stand .
With the help of the wall bracket you can fix the NONOMO® Baby Hammock just anywhere: at the top end of your bed, in your living room, kitchen. So, your baby can be very close to you at every time.
Just push the NONOMO® Wall Bracket to the wall when it's not in use.
Stands, door clamps and wall mounts are not suitable for the NONOMO® XL Mini, Midi and Maxi.
Average product review
Safety instructions for NONOMO® Wall Bracket
- Never use spring without safety rope! Make sure, that the safety rope is connected to the convenient snap hook above and below the spring and that the safety rope is not blocked at all.
- Never expose the NONOMO® Baby Hammock to open fire or direct heat, e.g. furnaces, heaters etc.!
- Never leave your child unattended in the NONOMO® Baby Hammock!
- Caution! Babies must not sleep in the abdominal or lateral position inside the NONOMO®. The NONOMO® may only be used in the supine position.
- Hang up the baby hammock approx. 40 cm above the floor.
- This NONOMO® Baby Hammock is suitable for infants and toddlers with a weight of 0-15 kg.
- Keep components out of reach of children - choking hazard. Before assembly, check parts for their proper condition.
- Do not continue using NONOMO® Baby Hammock after noticing damages or irregularities!
- A hammock is neither a toy nor a gymnastic apparatus!
- Never leave children unattended near the NONOMO® Baby Hammock especially if a baby is laying inside!
- The spring can cause mechanical noises, if circumstances like temperature or humidity change. These noises are completely harmless according to the safety of the spring.
- High forces have an effect on wall brackets, door clamps and stands. Therefore, only use original NONOMO® accessory!