NONOMO® WILD DOTS – SWINGING HAMMOCK SET BABY WITH CEILING FIXTURE
Wild look, calm dreams! With its black and white splotches, the new NONOMO® Edition is a stylish highlight for your interior and fits perfectly into modern furnished living rooms, bedrooms and children's rooms. The set includes the hook for mounting in the ceiling, the included chain allows you to adjust the height of the hammock flexibly.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1 NONOMO® Swinging Hammock "Wild Dots", 100% organic cotton, GOTS-certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- 1 storage and carrying bag
- 1 washable mattress filled with synthetic fibre
- 1 special spring (Made in Germany)
- 1 fabric cover for the special spring
- 1 spreader bar made of PEFC-certified oak wood with 2 laces
- 1 extension chain (1m) for easy height adjustment1 small chain bag to store unused chain links
- 1 rotating swivel1 screw lock quick link
- 5 snap hooks (4 x 5 mm, 1 x 6 mm)
- 1 eyebolt: Ø 8 mm incl. dowel
The NONOMO® Swinging Hammock puts children to sleep in a relaxed manner with its gentle up and down motion. The movement reminds of the protected time in the womb. It could hardly be more natural to fall asleep. You can adjust the cradle with the wooden stick - depending on whether your child prefers to be snuggled in or needs a little more space. The snap fasteners at the foot of the nest can be closed easily and securely. The washable mattress stays in place in the slide-in pocket on the floor and is protected from dirt. All Nonomo fabrics are GOTS-certified and have the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 . The mattress is made of washable synthetic fibre. There is a patch with NONOMO® typeface on the front. You can also recognise the original by the characteristic green flag on the side.Additional fastenings and stands are available in our shop.
The hammock bag is machine washable at 30 degrees Celsius and must be ironed carefully. The mattress should be taken out of the mattress bag for washing and is also machine washable at 30°.Please note that untreated cotton may shrink up to 10% during the first washing cycle.
Caution: Do not tumble dry.
Characteristics and properties
Age of the child:
100% cotton (organic)
Length of spring (stretched):
Length of spring (unstretched):
85 cm x 30 cm
Size of wooden stick:
49 cm x 5 cm x 1,5 cm
The product must not be used until the instructions have been read!
- WARNING! - Stop using the product as soon as the child can sit or kneel or pull itself up
- WARNING! - Do not place additional items (e.g. toys, pillows?) in the product;
- WARNING! - Do not place the product close to another product, which could present a danger of suffocation or strangulation, e.g. strings, blind/curtain cords, etc
- WARNING! - Do not use more than one mattress in the product.
- All components of the swinging hammock must always be properly attached and checked that they are in proper, faultless condition before each use.
- Check the load capacity of the eye screw.
- If there is any damage or a defect in the NONOMO® products or parts are missing, they must no longer be used under any circumstance. All individual parts are available as spare parts.
- Small individual parts (swivel, snap hooks) are parts that could be swallowed and should never be left lying around loose.
- Never leave your child unattended. Small children and pets should not play unattended nearby when the baby is lying in the swinging hammock.
- Never hang the swinging hammock near an open fire or other heat sources such as radiators, gas ovens, etc.
- NONOMO® products are only suitable for use indoors and in dry environments. Please do not leave the NONOMO® outdoors overnight.
- As soon as your child is able to stand up independently, you should stay as close as possible. Hang the swinging hammock just above the floor and place a blanket, pillow or mattress under the NONOMO®.
- Always ensure that there is sufficient space.
- Stop using the swinging hammock as soon as your child can sit without assistance.
- A hammock replaces neither cradle nor bed. Your child should be placed in a suitable cradle or bed, if it has to sleep.
- The child may get injured if the amplitude of the swing is excessive (e.g. the child may hit the crib frame, or the crib may hit other furniture);
- Suspended cribs may pose risks to other children;
- Other children may pose additional risks (e.g. by swinging the crib excessively);
- Uneven surfaces can cause instability of the product;
- Locate suspended cribs in such a way that there is no risk of swing impact (e.g. no risk of the child hitting the crib frame, or the crib hitting other furniture).
- IMPORTANT: The NONOMO® is neither a swing nor gymnastic or play equipment.
- The NONOMO® Swinging Hammocks Baby and Baby Basic are suitable for babies and toddlers up to 15 kg/33
lbs (approx. 2-2.5 years).
- The NONOMO® Swinging Hammock for twins is suitable for babies with a maximum total weight of 15 kg/33
lbs, which corresponds to an age of approximately 6 months.
- The NONOMO® Swinging Hammock for toddlers is suitable for up to a maximum of 30 kg/66 lbs.
- Never use the NONOMO® special spring without a safety rope and swivel.
- Always ensure that the safety rope is attached underneath the hammock using the snap hook, and that the safety
rope is not obstructed.
- Use only original NONOMO® spare parts and accessories (e.g. stands, door frame clamps).
- When using the ceiling mount, the NONOMO® should be mounted no more than 40 cm above the floor.
- The loose end of the extension chain should be safely stowed in the provided chain bag so that it is out of the
reach of children.
- The straps for fixing the spreader bar (not with the BASIC version) should be fixed securely with a double knot
so that it is out of the reach of children.
- Before each use, please make sure that the chain is safely stowed away and the straps of the spreader bar are
securely knotted and out of the reach of your child.