Our gift to you!
Until the end of May you get our NONOMO® Traveller Day Bag for free with your order!
Minimum order value: 30 EUR. Colour at random: Either natural or grey. Only while stocks last. Until May 31st, 11:59 pm CET.
The NONOMO® Swinging Hammock Set with Stand -design-
Enjoy your sleep! The NONOMO® Swinging Hammock with synthetic fibre mattress is light, handy, flexible and ready for immediate use.
The hammock bag is made of 100% organic cotton and, due to the lovingly selected details, becomes a sophisticated piece of bedroom furniture.
At the top, the baby hammock features a two-colour logo embroidery. The NONOMO® rivet gives the nest the finishing touch. Use the supplied spreader bar made of PEFC-certified oak wood to adjust the sleeping area (according to the preferences of your baby), depending on whether your baby would rather sleep tightly nestled, or demands more space. Then tie up the bands of the spreader bar with a simple double knot, and you're done!
The logo push buttons at the foot of the nest can be closed in no time at all with a little pressure, so that your child can doze away to wonderland in complete safety. The mattress pocket at the bottom of the hammock ensures that the washable mattress stay always in place and provides extra protection from dirt.
Enjoy your sleep! Wherever! The NONOMO® Hammock Stand can be assembled in a flash and is ready for use wherever you need it. With a height of 2 meters, a base area of 100 cm² and the slightly curved pole elements, it is a space-saving and eye-catching fixture, particularly suitable for indoor installation. The decorative NONOMO® stand fits seamlessly any room style, becoming an attractive piece of furniture.
Once set on your favourite spot, find a solid and level surface and assemble the stand - it only takes 20-25 minutes! Assemble the stand base using the screws supplied. Then, plug the bent tubes into each other and connect them to the base. To move, simply remove the bent tubes, loosen the screws at the base, fold up the stand base and fold it out again in another room, tighten the screws, attach the tubes, and that's it! Dismantling is just as quick. Disassembled parts can be stored in a very space-saving manner.
- 1 Travel bag
- 1 Baby hammock made of 100% organic cotton, unbleached
- 1 Washable mattress - stuffed with synthetic fibre
- 1 Proprietary spring developed exclusively for the NONOMO® Swinging Hammock (Made in Germany)
- 1 Fabric cover for the proprietary spring
- 1 Screw lock quick link
- 1 Spreader bar made of PEFC-certified oak woodwith 2 laces
- 1 Rotating swivel
- 3 Snap hooks 5 mm
- 1 NONOMO stand -design-
The hammock bag is machine washable at 30 degrees Celsius and must be ironed carefully. The mattress should be taken out of the mattress bag for washing and is also machine washable at 30°.
Caution: Do not tumble dry.
Characteristics and properties
Age of the child:
100% cotton (organic)
Length of spring (stretched):
Length of spring (unstretched):
85 cm x 30 cm
Size of wooden stick:
49 cm x 5 cm x 1,5 cm
Footprint of the stand:
100 cm x100 cm
The product must not be used until the instructions have been read!
- WARNING! - Stop using the product as soon as the child can sit or kneel or pull itself up
- WARNING! - Do not place additional items (e.g. toys, pillows?) in the product;
- WARNING! - Do not place the product close to another product, which could present a danger of suffocation or strangulation, e.g. strings, blind/curtain cords, etc
- WARNING! - Do not use more than one mattress in the product.
- All components of the swinging hammock must always be properly attached and checked that they are in proper, faultless condition before each use.
- Check the load capacity of the eye screw.
- If there is any damage or a defect in the NONOMO® products or parts are missing, they must no longer be used under any circumstance. All individual parts are available as spare parts.
- Small individual parts (swivel, snap hooks) are parts that could be swallowed and should never be left lying around loose.
- Never leave your child unattended. Small children and pets should not play unattended nearby when the baby is lying in the swinging hammock.
- Never hang the swinging hammock near an open fire or other heat sources such as radiators, gas ovens, etc.
- NONOMO® products are only suitable for use indoors and in dry environments. Please do not leave the NONOMO® outdoors overnight.
- As soon as your child is able to stand up independently, you should stay as close as possible. Hang the swinging hammock just above the floor and place a blanket, pillow or mattress under the NONOMO®.
- Always ensure that there is sufficient space.
- Stop using the swinging hammock as soon as your child can sit without assistance.
- A hammock replaces neither cradle nor bed. Your child should be placed in a suitable cradle or bed, if it has to sleep.
- The child may get injured if the amplitude of the swing is excessive (e.g. the child may hit the crib frame, or the crib may hit other furniture);
- Suspended cribs may pose risks to other children;
- Other children may pose additional risks (e.g. by swinging the crib excessively);
- Uneven surfaces can cause instability of the product;
- Locate suspended cribs in such a way that there is no risk of swing impact (e.g. no risk of the child hitting the crib frame, or the crib hitting other furniture).
- IMPORTANT: The NONOMO® is neither a swing nor gymnastic or play equipment.
- The NONOMO® Swinging Hammocks Baby and Baby Basic are suitable for babies and toddlers up to 15 kg/33 lbs (approx. 2-2.5 years).
- The NONOMO® Swinging Hammock for twins is suitable for babies with a maximum total weight of 15 kg/33 lbs, which corresponds to an age of approximately 6 months.
- The NONOMO® Swinging Hammock for toddlers is suitable for up to a maximum of 30 kg/66 lbs.
- Never use the NONOMO® special spring without a safety rope and swivel.
- Always ensure that the safety rope is attached underneath the hammock using the snap hook, and that the safety rope is not obstructed.
- Use only original NONOMO® spare parts and accessories (e.g. stands, door frame clamps).
- When using the ceiling mount, the NONOMO® should be mounted no more than 40 cm above the floor.
- The loose end of the extension chain should be safely stowed in the provided chain bag so that it is out of the reach of children.
- The straps for fixing the spreader bar (not with the BASIC version) should be fixed securely with a double knot so that it is out of the reach of children.
- Before each use, please make sure that the chain is safely stowed away and the straps of the spreader bar are securely knotted and out of the reach of your child.