I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Nonomella GmbH) via the www.nonomo.de website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the required personal data and payment and shipping conditions, all order information is then displayed again on the order summary page.
If you used an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon-Payments, Postpay, Sofort) to receive payments, you will either be guided to our online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider.
If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the order summary page in our online shop.
Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction.
By clicking the "Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Besondere Bestimmungen für Mietverträge
(1) Der Abschluss eines Mietvertrages mit Unternehmern ist ausdrücklich ausgeschlossen.
(2) Das Mietverhältnis ist für die Dauer des vereinbarten Buchungszeitraums befristet. Die Mietzeit beginnt, sobald der Kunde die Mietsache erhält.
Beendigung des Mietverhältnisses, Kündigung
(3) Das Mietverhältnis endet nach Ablauf der vereinbarten Mietzeit, ohne dass es einer Kündigung bedarf.
Die ordentliche Kündigung während der Dauer des Mietverhältnisses ist ausgeschlossen, das Recht zur Kündigung aus wichtigem Grund bleibt hiervon ebenso unberührt wie das gesetzliche Widerrufsrecht.
(4) Einer stillschweigenden Verlängerung des Mietverhältnisses gemäß § 545 BGB wird bereits jetzt widersprochen.
(5) Der Mietgegenstand einschließlich vollständigen Zubehörs ist bei Beendigung der Mietzeit an den Anbieter zurückzugeben. Fällt das Ende der Mietzeit auf einen Sonntag oder einen gesetzlichen Feiertag hat die Rückgabe bzw. Rücksendung der Mietsache am nächsten Werktag zu erfolgen.
Zahlungs- und Versandbedingungen
(6) Der Mietzins zzgl. der Versandkosten ist im Voraus zur Zahlung fällig. Der Versand der Mietsache erfolgt erst nach vollständigem Zahlungseingang.
Bei einer Mietzeit von mehr als einem Monat ist der Mietzins nach Monaten jeweils zu Beginn des Monats im Voraus zur Zahlung fällig. Der Versand der Mietsache erfolgt erst nach vollständigem Zahlungseingang des Mietzinses für den ersten Monat.
(7) Der Kunde ist verpflichtet, die Mietsache einschließlich vollständigen Zubehörs am letzten Kalendertag der vereinbarten Mietzeit am Geschäftssitz des Anbieters zurückzugeben. Soweit auf Wunsch des Kunden die Rückgabe durch Rückversand erfolgt, hat die Versendung am letzten Kalendertag der vereinbarten Mietzeit zu erfolgen.
Obliegenheiten des Kunden
(8) Der Kunde ist verpflichtet, die Mietsache pfleglich zu behandeln. Er ist nicht berechtigt, Veränderungen an der Mietsache vorzunehmen, Teile der Mietsache zu entfernen oder die Mietsache zweckentfremdet zu gebrauchen. Er hat sich bei Übernahme der Mietsache und des Zubehörs von deren einwandfreien Zustand, richtige Funktion und Vollständigkeit zu überzeugen. Mängel der Mietsache sind dem Anbieter unverzüglich anzuzeigen.
(9) Der Kunde ist nicht berechtigt, die Mietsache Dritten ganz oder teilweise zu überlassen oder unterzuvermieten.
(10) Bei Verlust oder Beschädigung der Mietsache hat der Kunde den Anbieter unverzüglich zu informieren und, soweit der Verdacht einer Straftat besteht, Strafanzeige bei der zuständigen Polizeibehörde zu erstatten. Die Anschrift der Polizeibehörde und das Anzeigeaktenzeichen sind dem Anbieter ebenfalls unverzüglich zu übermitteln.
(11) Der Mieter ist nicht berechtigt, die gemietete Ware zu verpfänden oder zur Sicherung zu übereignen. Pfändungen seitens anderer Gläubiger sind dem Vermieter unverzüglich zu melden.
(12) Der Mieter stellt den Vermieter während der Mietzeit von allen Risiken aus der Mietsache - insbesondere Schäden Dritter durch etwaige Störungen durch unsachgemäße Handhabung oder den Ausfall der gemieteten Ware frei.
(13) Der Vermieter ist grundsätzlich berechtigt, zusätzlich zum Rechnungsbetrag eine Sicherheitsleistung zu verlangen. Die Sicherheitsleistung dient der Begleichung evtl. entstehender Nachforderungen des Vermieters gegenüber dem Mieter bei verspäteter Rückgabe oder Beschädigungen an der Mietsache.
Überschreiten die Nachforderungen die Höhe der Kaution, wird der Restbetrag zusätzlich in Rechnung gestellt. Unterschreiten die Nachforderungen die Höhe der Kaution, wird der Restbetrag zurückerstattet.
§ 4 Special agreements related to the offered payment methods
(1) Payment by “secupay credit card”, “secupay direct debit” or “secupay purchase on account”
For payment methods like “secupay credit card”, “secupay direct debit” or “secupay purchase on account”, we irrevocably and fully cede our payment claim against you to secupay AG Goethestr. 6, 01896 Pulsnitz. Before accepting the transfer, secupay AG shall undertake a credit check, using the data provided during the order.
We reserve the right to refuse your selected form of payment as a result of the credit check. You will be informed about this prior to the dispatch of your order.
If the “secupay credit card” or “secupay direct debit” form of payment is permitted, secupay AG accepts the cession and subsequently collects the payment via your credit card or a direct debit operation associated with your account. The debiting of your bank account or credit card account takes place upon completion of the order.
With the approval of the “secupay purchase on account” form of payment, secupay AG accepts the cession, and the ordered product is delivered or dispatched to you along with the bill. The purchase price is payable to secupay AG, Goethestraße 6, 01896 Pulsnitz within 10 (ten) calendar days after the products are delivered.
Terms & Conditions for “Ratenkauf” by easyCredit
I. Terms & conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply between you and the retailer for all contracts concluded with the retailer for which “Ratenkauf” by easyCredit (hereinafter referred to as “Ratenkauf”) is used. In the event of dispute the general terms and conditions contained herein shall take precedence over any general terms and conditions of the retailer. A “Ratenkauf” shall only be made available to customers who are deemed to be consumers according to § 13 BGB (the German civil code) and are aged 18 or over.
The retailer, with the support of the TeamBank AG Nürnberg, Beuthener Straße 25, 90471 Nürnberg (hereinafter referred to as TeamBank AG), shall provide “Ratenkauf” as a further payment option for your purchase on the internet. The retailer shall be entitled to determine your credit worthiness. For further details please refer to the “Ratenkauf” data protection provisions (see below, figure II). In the event that the use of “Ratenkauf” is not possible due to insufficient credit worthiness or turnover limitations on the part of the retailer, the retailer shall be entitled to offer you an alternative payment option. The contract for a “Ratenkauf” shall be concluded between you and the retailer. By using “Ratenkauf” you choose to pay the purchase price in monthly instalments. For an agreed fixed duration, monthly instalments shall be paid. In certain circumstances, the final payment may differ from the previous instalments. The goods shall remain the property of the retailer until payment has been made in full. The receivables accrued through the use of „Ratenkauf“ shall be assigned to the Teambank AG in the form of an ongoing factoring agreement. Payments leading to a discharge of the debt may only be made to the Teambank AG.
3. Payment of Instalments by SEPA Direct Debit
Through the SEPA direct debit mandate issued with the “Ratenkauf” you authorise the Teambank AG to debit the outstanding payments from the current account indicated during the order process held at the bank specified by way of SEPA direct debit. The Teambank AG shall give notice of the direct debit by e-mail at the latest one calendar day before the direct debit is due (pre-notification). The direct debit shall be executed no earlier than the date indicated in the pre-notification. The transaction can be carried out after but near to the due date. If there is a reduction in the purchase price (e.g. through customer credit) between the prenotification and the due date, the amount debited may differ from the amount stated in the pre-notification. You are responsible for ensuring that your current account holds sufficient funds at the time that the payment is due. Your bank is not obliged to honour the direct debit in the event that your current account does not hold sufficient funds. If, due to a lack of funds held in the current account, an unjustified refusal by the account holder or account closure, the direct debit is returned, you shall be, without further reminders, deemed to be in default, unless the direct debit was returned in circumstances for which you were not liable. The charges resulting from a returned direct debit shall be passed on to you and shall be settled by you. In the event of default, the TeamBank AG shall be entitled to charge an appropriate reminder fee or interest on arrears at a rate of five percentage points higher than the base rate of the European Central Bank. Due to the high costs associated with returned direct debits, we ask you not to refuse direct debits in the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract, returning the product or making a complaint. In such cases a reverse transfer will be made in agreement with the retailer or the account will be credited.
§ 5 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(3) If you are a businessman, the following conditions also apply:
a) We retain ownership of the goods until all the claims arising from the ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. The goods subject to retention of title may not be pledged or transferred by way of security before ownership of the said goods changes hands.
b) You can re-sell the goods within the framework of an orderly transaction. In this regard, you hereby cede all the claims amounting to the magnitude of the billing amount that accrue to you as a result of the re-selling operation to us, and we accept the cession. Furthermore, you are authorised to collect the claim in question. However, insofar as you do not discharge your payment obligations in an orderly fashion, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In a situation involving the combination and amalgamation of the goods subject to retention of title, we acquire co-ownership of the newly-formed item. This co-ownership corresponds to the ratio that exists between the invoice value of the goods subject to retention of title and the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) If you make a request of this nature, we shall be obligated to release the securities that are due to us, to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(2) Despite the contents of the corresponding legal regulation, the warranty period for second-hand items amounts to a period of one year after delivery of the goods in question. The reduction in time-limit does not apply:
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing. Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
(4) Insofar as you are a business, the following difference applies to the aforementioned warranty regulations:
a) It is understood that the details provided by us and the product description provided by the manufacturer are the only things that represent the properties and condition of the product in question. Other advertisements, blurbs and statements issued by the manufacturer are not considered to be representative of the properties and condition of the said product.
b) If the goods are found to be faulty, we shall reserve the right to repair the goods or deliver replacements. If the defect is not removed, you can demand a reduction in the price or withdraw from the contract at your discretion. The defect removal is applicable after a failed second attempt, unless the circumstances prove otherwise, in particular due to the nature of the object and/or defect or other conditions. In case of repair, we must not bear the additional costs, which arise from the transfer of the item to a place other than the place of fulfilment, as far as the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the item.
c) The warranty period amounts to a period of one year after delivery of the product. The reduction in time-limit does not apply:
§ 7 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Telephone: 49 (0) 209 604889-0
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are willing to enter into dispute resolution proceedings before the consumer arbitration board.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance to the regulations "conclusion of the contract" in our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
4. Main features of the product or service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
5.3 If delivery is made to countries outside of the European Union, we may incur unreasonable additional costs, such as duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or foreign exchange fees charged by the banks), which you must bear. You must also bear the costs arising from money transfers in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU Member State, but the payment is initiated outside of the European Union.
5.4 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
5.5 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
If you are a businessman, the delivery and shipping operations take place at your own risk.
7. Statutory warranty right
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provisions in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 07.12.2017