Wash cover for NONOMO® XL
Wash Cover for the NONOMO® XL Hammock
The NONOMO® XL hammock has to be washed from time to time, so that soilings vanish and the primary, splendid look reappears.
With the exchangeable wash cover your child can always use its NONOMO® XL hammock and you are as much flexible as you like.
Scope of delivery:
- hammock (without: mattress, spreader bar, spring, bag and accessory kit)
Measurement of lying surface: 100 cm x 40 cm
Note: The unrefined cotton can shrink up to 10% at first wash.
Average product review
Safety instructions for Wash cover for NONOMO® XL:
- Never use spring without safety rope! Make sure, that the safety rope is connected to the convenient snap hook above and below the spring and that the safety rope is not blocked at all.
- Never expose the NONOMO® XL Hammock to open fire or direct heat, e.g. furnaces, heaters etc.!
- Never leave your child unattended in the NONOMO® XL Hammock.
- Caution! Babies must not sleep in the abdominal or lateral position inside the NONOMO®. The NONOMO® may only be used in the supine position.
- Hang up the baby hammock approx. 40 cm above the floor.
- This NONOMO® XL Hammock is suitable for infants and toddlerswith a weight of 15-30 kg and From 80 cm body size.
- Stands, Wall mounts and door clamps are not suitable for the NONOMO® XL (Mini, Midi, Maxi).
- Keep components out of reach of children - choking hazard. Before assembly, check parts for their proper condition.
- Do not continue using NONOMO® XL Hammock after noticing damage or irregularity!
- A hammock is neither a toy nor a gymnastic apparatus!
- Never leave children unattended near the NONOMO® XL Hammock especially if a baby is inside!
- The spring can cause some mechanical noises if circumstances like temperature or humidity change. These noises are completely harmless according to the safety of the spring.
- ? High forces have an effect on wall brackets, door clamps and stands. Therefore, only use original NONOMO® accessory!